The 2009-2010 Officers and Directors include:
- President- Steve Binder
- Executive Vice President- Rhett Hartzog
- Vice President- Allen Lipscher
- Global Diamonds, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer- Jeff Unger, Alisa Unger Designs
- Steve Berkowitz, Sterling Reputation
- Ravi Chugani, Mohan's, Inc.
- Mitch Horowitz, MJSA (Advisory Position)
- Joseph Tsui, Empire Corporation
(Front Row L-R) Steve Binder; Carol Young, SJTA; Charlene Bridges, SJTA; Libby Brown, SJTA; and Steve Berkowitz, Sterling Reputation.
(Back Row) Rhett Hartzog, Independent Sales Representative; Jeff Unger, Alisa Unger Designs; Joseph Tsui, Empire Corporation; Allen Lipscher, Global Diamonds, Inc.; Mitch Horowitz, MJSA; and Ravi Chugani, Mohan's; Inc.
"The Board and Directors provide SJTA with vital information and industry guidance in developing both our trade show and association initiatives that will meet the needs of all of our customers - both the buyer and the exhibitor," explains Carol Young, executive director of SJTA, managers and producers of the Atlanta Jewelry Show. "They are industry insiders who can understand and identify the needs and the challenges facing all aspects of the jewelry industry and can help to lead us in the right direction."