The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers has announced it’s 41st Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference to be held in Tucson, AZ, February 2-3, 2014.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Sunday, February 2
- Exotic Common Opals - Helen Serras-Herman, FGA
- Lions, Tigers and Hairs, Oh My! Exotic Organics in Jewelry - Sindi Schloss, GG
- Gems on the Go: Tips from the Field - Edward Boehm, GG
- Gem Photography v. Reality - Tino Hammond
Monday, February 3
- The Many Faces of Value - Martin Fuller, GG
- Discovering, Marketing and Branding a Gemstone - Patrick Coughlin, GG
- What it Takes to be a Gem Hunter - Gary Bowersox, GG
- How Much is that Bauble in the Window? - Arthur Skuratowicz, GJG
Special added pre-conference Emerald Treatments & Pricing Workshop is being offered on Saturday February 1, 2014 to NAJA members only. Information on identification issues, examination of treated emeralds and major considerations to accurate pricing.