The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) announces its 37th Annual Winter ACE© (Appraisers Continuing Education) It Education Conference to be held in Tucson, AZ, January 29-30, 2012.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry, NAJA presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The Conference schedule is as follows:
Sunday, January 29
- What makes the outline of a Fancy Cut Diamond appealing? Your opinion matters to GIA. (Part I) - Al Gilbertson, GG
- Developing the Mind of a Leader - Bill Boyajian, GG
- The History of Tsavorite: The Green Heart of Africa - Bruce Bridges
- Understanding Clarity Enhancement of Emeralds - Arthur Groom, GG & Bryan Aderhold, GG
- Ammolite, the Most Colorful Organic Gem of All - Donna Barnson
- Stories, Tall Tales, and Things I Wish I’d Said - Ralph Joseph, GG
Monday, January 30
- Classifying Gemstone Treatments - Angelo Themelis
- Opals: Myth, Magic and Misconceptions - Gerry Manning
- Mystery of Moonstones - Now in Color(s)! - Nandu Nichani
- 10 Steps to Glass Filled Ruby ID Bliss! - Arthur Skuratowicz, GJG