(WARWICK. R.I.) - The Jewelers Board of Trade is pleased to announce the election of the following Officers and Directors to its Board at the Company’s Annual Meeting in February and Board Meeting in March.
The Board elected the following Officers and Directors to serve a one-year term as follows:
- Chairman: Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc.
- First Vice-Chairman: Phyllis Bergman, Mercury Ring Co.
- Second Vice-Chairman: Richard Weisenfeld, Pranda North America, Inc.
- President: Dione D. Kenyon
- Secretary: Brenda M. Pimentel
- Treasurer: Alisa D. Dumond
Newly elected to the Board for a two-year term:
- Kevin Green, Seiko Corporation of America
- Richard V. Powers, Stern-Leach Co.
Additionally, re-elected to the Board for a period of two years are:
- Phyllis Bergman, Mercury Ring Co.
- Brian D. Fleming, Carla Corporation
- Michael L. Kaplan, Rocket Jewelry Box, Inc.
- Richard Katz, Samuel Aaron, Inc.
- Anna Martin, Standard Chartered Bank
- Joel R. Matthies, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co.
- Avi Raz, A & Z Pearls, Inc.
- Pinny Rubin, Leslie’s Jewelry Mfg. Corp.
And, the following Board members continue to serve their existing terms:
- Ann S. Arnold, Lieberfarb, Inc.
- Anthony J. Capuano, HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Richard W. Crawford, George H. Fuller & Son Co.
- Edward N. DeCristofaro, LDC, Inc.
- Richard Greenwood, A. F. Greenwood Co., Inc.
- Philip Holden, The Gordon Company, Inc.
- Roderick H. Lichtenfels, W. R. Cobb Co.
- F. Paul Mooney, Jr., George H. Fuller & Son Co.
- F. Daniel Pharr, Pharr Valuation & Business Services LLC
- Richard Weisenfeld, Pranda North America, Inc.
- Todd Wolleman, Leo Wolleman, Inc.
And, the following Advisory Board member continues to serve his existing term:
- Paul W. Nordt, III, John C. Nordt Co., Inc.
Established in 1884, The Jewelers Board of Trade provides credit information and collection services to the jewelry industry and related sectors. Headquartered in Warwick, Rhode Island the JBT is sponsored and maintained by firms both in the United States and abroad engaged in the jewelry trade.