(MERRICK, N.Y.) – “It’s Centurion’s 10th anniversary and we are celebrating both the present and the future,” said Centurion President Howard Hauben.
“Along with our 120+ outstanding designers and manufacturers and the best retailers, we kick off the Centurion invitation-only experience with three hours of Tony Robbins, the pre-eminent motivational speaker of our time,” said Hauben.
Centurion 2011 dates are Saturday, January 29 through Tuesday, February 1 in Tucson, Arizona.
Centurion is known for its comfortable atmosphere for doing business. “Retailers start their year with us,” continued Hauben. “It’s a time for prestige jewelers to plan their year and spend time with key vendors.”
Highlights of the upcoming 2011 Show include:
- Three hours with Tony Robbins on opening day
- New Dash for Cash event, similar to the Amazing Race, where retailers compete to win purchasing credit and cash prizes of $2,000-$5,000
- Fast Forward Education program, which focuses on the future of the industry and offers each store owner the chance to do likewise for their business
- Retailer roundtables hosted by experts each morning before the Show opens
- Various leisure activities
- Special events including four great comedians, two bands (The Busboys and Rooney) and a magnificent menu throughout the Show
|< Prev||Next >|