The Florida Society of Goldsmiths (FSG) invite you to begin the new year in Florida with the FSG Northeast Chapter, as they host their 17th Annual Winter Workshop, January 13 -18, 2013, at Atlantic Center for the Arts in New Smyrna Beach, FL.
At the January Workshop you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Discover the potential of Argentium as you explore its technology and techniques with Ronda Coryell.
- Learn the secrets of creating clarity and brilliance in cloisonné enamel with Ricky Frank.
- Explore polymer’s catalytic possibilities for creative growth with Tory Hughes.
- Create voluminous forms in a micro format with Andrea and Chuck Kennington and the beautifully crafted tools of NC Black Co.
- Absorb the spirit of the Southwest learning the traditional Hopi jewelry techniques of overlay and tufa casting with Roy Talahaftewa.
All classes are five full days in the tranquil yet stimulating setting of a true artists’ community. Join the FSG to be immersed in natural beauty, award-winning architecture, and the stimulating company of other creative minds.
|< Prev||Next >|