The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced its 42nd Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference to be held in Rosemont, IL on September 22-23, 2014. New this year will be the opportunity to attend the World of Gems IV Conference preceding NAJA in the same location.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Monday, September 22
- The Evolution of Fire, Facet & Form: The Evolution of Crown of Light, by Tammy Cohen
- Emeralds of the Atocha: The Value of History, by Carl A. Schütze
Afternoon Rotating Workshops:
- The New Arrival in a Changing Opal Market - A Workshop! by Paul B. Downing, PhD
- Getting the Secret Identity out of Jewelry Metals with Compassionate Interrogation, aka Identifying Common and Alternative Jewelry Metals with Nondestructive Tests...Mostly. A Workshop! by Arthur Skuratowicz, GG
Tuesday, September 23
- Charitable Contributions of Jewelry: What are the IRS Appraisal Rules? by Karin Gross, Attorney at Law
- Conch Pearl: The Queen of Seduction, by Manuel Marcial de Gomar
- 50 Amazing Ways to Energize Your Appraisal Business and Maximize Your Time While Enjoying Life, by Jeff Averbook, GG
- The Price of Rarity - Appraising Natural Gems, by Cigdem Lule, GG & Stuart Robertson, GG
|< Prev||Next >|