PGI-USA awards eight outstanding platinum designs at JCK Las Vegas
Platinum Guild International USA (PGI-USA), the worldwide marketing arm for the platinum jewelry industry has announced the winners of the 2nd annual JCK 2011 Platinum Innovation Awards. Winners were chosen in six different design categories, as well as two overall categories – “Best in Show” and “Editors’ Choice.” To select the winners, an impressive 180 entries were first reviewed by editors from the nation’s leading bridal and fashion publications and then voted on by retailers during the JCK Las Vegas Show. Entries were up more than 200% over last year’s competition.The winners in each category are:
- Entry Platinum Engagement Ring (semi-mounts under $2,500 retail): Uneek Fine Jewelry Collections - Platinum engagement ring featuring a diamond halo and shank (.21 ct. tw).
- Modern Platinum Engagement Ring: Stuller - Platinum engagement ring with diamond melee (.625 ct. tw)
- Vintage-Inspired Platinum Engagement Ring: Lieberfarb - Platinum engagement ring featuring a double-halo design and pave diamonds (.31 ct. tw)
- Platinum Wedding Band: Carlex by Crownring - Platinum 11mm band with 100 diamonds
- Platinum Fashion Ring: John Apel - Platinum flower ring with rose-cut, old miner and full cut micro-pave diamonds from the Fleurette Collection
- Platinum Fashion Earrings: A Jaffe - Platinum floral motif earrings with diamonds
- Editors’ Choice: Parade Designs - Platinum engagement ring featuring a cushion cut diamond center stone with interlaced diamonds (.30 ct. tw)• Best in Show: Stuller - Platinum engagement ring with diamond melee (.625 ct. tw)
Platinum Guild International - USA awarded each 2011 Innovation Award winner with a prize package valued at approximately $50,000. The winners were announced on Sunday, June 5 at JCK Las Vegas.
|< Prev||Next >|