(NEENAH, Wis.) - Sharing the gift of hope continues even as Jewelers Mutual’s Hope for the Holidays contest came to a close. Six lucky winners were chosen to spread joy to others by way of charitable donations from Jewelers Mutual, and will also receive jewelry from Sarah’s Hope® Jewelry as part of the prize giveaway.
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company - provider of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance - received a record number of more than 1700 responses to the six-week contest. Participants were asked to share what they would do if they won $1000 for charity.
Patrick Drummond, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, was equally moved. “We are thankful to be able to give back to so many deserving charities that are near and dear to the winners’ hearts. It makes the charitable donations even more meaningful. Hope for the Holidays has made our entire staff reflect on the true meaning of the season, as it has done for those who have participated in the contest.”
The charities chosen by the winners were:
- Warrior Canine Connection, $1000 on behalf of grand-prize winner, Ilene Clauson
- New Hope Center for Grief Support, $200 on behalf of runner-up, Bonnie Hilberer
- The Littlest Tumor Foundation, $200 on behalf of runner-up, Candice Faust
- Canine Assistants, $200 on behalf of runner-up, Christi Wann
- Ride On St. Louis, $200 on behalf of runner-up, Aislyn Scholey
- Kosair Charities, $200 on behalf of Facebook Fan winner, Lauren Knipp