(ATTLEBORO FALLS, Mass.) - MJSA, the trade association dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design, recently named four new directors to it’s board, each of whom will serve three-year terms:
- Ted Doudak, President, Riva Precision Manufacturing, Brooklyn, New York.
- Paul Fuhrman, Chief Financial Officer, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Stephen Kahler, Global Sales Operations S.V.P., Swarovski N.A., Cranston, Rhode Island.
- Thomas F. Kelly, President & CEO, Silpada Designs, Lenexa, Kansas.
The following officers were re-elected to one-year terms:
- Edward N. DeCristofaro (LDC Inc.), chair.
- Ann Arnold (Arnold Advisory Group LLC), vice chair.
- Darrell Warren (Stuller Inc.), vice chair.
- Stuart Lee (Sterling Inc.), secretary.
- Michael Toback (Myron Toback Inc.), treasurer.
In addition, Richard V. Powers (RPP Consulting LLC) was appointed to another one-year term as officer at large.
Founded in 1903, MJSA is the U.S. trade association for jewelry makers, designers, and related suppliers. Its mission is to supply the information and resources needed to achieve professional excellence and maintain a competitive edge. To view all members of the MJSA Board of Directors, visit www.MJSA.org.
|< Prev||Next >|