The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced its 43rd Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference to be held in Tucson, AZ on February 1-2, 2015.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an outstanding networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, January 31
- Special Workshop & Lab - Mysteries of the Rainbow, Two 2-Hour Spectroscope Workshops - Colin Winter, FGA, DGA & Hilary Winter, BS, FGA, DGA
Sunday, February 1
- Exotic Common Opals - Helen Serras-Herman, MFA FGA
- New Generation of Natural Looking CVD-grown Diamonds - How to separate them from Natural Diamonds in few steps! (Lecture and Workshop!) -Branko Deljanin, GIA GG, FGA
- Ivory and the Loss of Individual Rights of Ownership - Dave Atlas, GIA GG
- Estate Exotics: Gems of the People - Collectible Beads - Sindi Schloss, GIA GG
Monday, February 2
- Catching Light on Edges / A Look at Historical and Contemporary Intaglios - Scratched Surfaces and Light On the Edge - Nancy McGehee
- Designer Jewelry Drives the Market - Gloria Lieberman
- So You thought You Knew About Diamonds - A Universal Journey - Michael Hutton, PG, DG