Brittany Adair, President of the Arkansas Jewelers Association, has released the list of nominees for the coveted Arkansas Retailer of the Year and Arkansas Traveler of the Year Awards. Nominations for the Retailer of the Year are submitted by sales individuals and companies serving the state of Arkansas. Nominations for Arkansas Traveler of the Year are submitted from Arkansas Jewelers Association members. The winning Arkansas Jewelers Association Retailer and Traveler of 2009 will be announced at the 2009 70th Year Convention.
Adair advised this is a milestone year with 2009 marking 70 years for the Arkansas Jewelers Association. The 70th Anniversary Convention will be held at the Doubletree Hotel, Little Rock, Arkansas on August 14 & 15. The Convention will feature networking events and golf on the 14th, with seminars and the C.A.R.A.T. Awards presentation and Announcement of the Arkansas Retailer of the Year and the Arkansas Traveler of the Year on the 15th.
The nominees for the 2009 Arkansas Traveler of the Year are:
- Ray Dayer - Steven RoyceDiamond Design
- Prakash Mehta - Interings
- Anissa Carroll - I.G.I.
- Trish Perdue - Shai Gut Inc.
- Andy McCaulay - Chippenhook
- Larry Byers - TOLA Diamonds
- Ken White - United Precious Metals
- Alon Shahar - Shahar Diamonds
- Dave Bonaparte - JCK Group
- Mark Lawin - Coast Diamond
- Steve Rudoff - Cedar Trading
The nominees for the 2009 Arkansas Retailer of the Year are:
- Skinners Jewelers
- Stanley Jewelers - Laura Stanley
- Underwood's - Bill Underwood
- Sissy's Log Cabin - Sissy Jones
- Overstreet Jewelry - Don Overstreet
- Kinard Jewelers - Scott Kinard
- Gotay's Gallery of Custom Jewelry Design - Nelson Gotay
- Faye's Diamond Mine - Faye Rodgers and Lori Blagg
- Carter's Jewel Chest - T.C. and Beth Carter
For additional information about the Arkansas Jewelers Association and their 2009 70th anniversary Convention please contact Janisue Rigel at 972-743-5406 or visit the Association's new website at www.arkansasjewelers.com.
|< Prev||Next >|