Strong customer relationships are critical to running a successful business. Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company can help you build those relationships with the newly named Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance. It’s the same product with a new name and look that represents the emotional connection your customers have with their jewelry.
Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance can help strengthen the valuable relationships you have with customers. Here’s how:
- The new brand truly reflects your customers’ emotional connection to the jewelry they’ve purchased from you and the precious memories that the jewelry represents.
- When you provide customers with Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance information, they are grateful to you for helping them find a comprehensive policy to protect their cherished jewelry.
- Your customers are encouraged to return to you, their trusted jeweler, after a loss, and you’ll earn money for repairing damaged items or replacing lost ones. Other insurance companies may simply reimburse your customers for their loss, and they may choose not to replace the jewelry.
- Customers will visit your store for periodic inspections after receiving Jewelers Mutual’s ongoing Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance communication. Visits from past customers help create long-term relationships and may generate new sales.
- Your customers will be happy with the exceptional service they receive. Jewelers Mutual has a 99 percent satisfaction response from customers during the claim process.
You can get started now. Contact Jewelers Mutual for a new jeweler guide that will help you talk to your customers about Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance as the way to safeguard their special jewelry purchases. In addition, request the newly updated materials for your customers, including a new Perfect Circle brochure and application.
You simply make the new Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance information readily available at your store. Customers can easily apply for insurance online at PerfectCircleInsurance.com or complete the printed application and mail or fax it to Jewelers Mutual. If you are currently distributing Jewelers Mutual’s Personal Jewelry Insurance information, please recycle any old brochures and start using the new materials.
To learn more about Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance or to receive your free supplies, contact a Perfect Circle Insurance sales representative at 800-558-6411, extension 2118.