Custom Catalog Service creates your catalog, your way
“We have been creating elegant catalogs for independent jewelers since 1991,” says Custom Catalog Service President Gary Wright. “Just let us know what you like, and we will work with you to create a totally unique, high quality and affordable catalog for your store. Our niche is the word ‘custom’ as we create every page exactly the way you want. You may include your favorite brands as well as your own brands, and generic images. There is no additional charge from us for this customization.”
Custom Catalog Service makes the creation of your custom catalog a smooth and precise process. Their free graphic design services and relationships with national printers and photographers, allow them to offer the best possible pricing and quality. There is no inventory purchase requirement, but you must be an authorized dealer of the vendors you choose.
To have Custom Catalog Service create a stunning catalog for your store, simply follow the 6 easy steps below:
- Choose your favorite vendors and SKUs - Custom Catalog works with all vendors, just tell them your favorites. Thus far, over 200 vendors have been featured in their catalogs.
- Decide on your front cover - any size, any color theme, any way you want it.
- Coordinate your options – Custom Catalog Service will provide your vendors’ images, generic images, or photograph your merchandise. You may choose any combination of these options. Ask about their 10 free photos offer.
- Personalize your inside and back covers - include pictures of your staff, showcase your store, add a holiday message, coupon, etc.
- Give your approval - Custom Catalog will continue to make changes (free of charge) until you are completely satisfied with every page.
- Mail to your customers - Custom Catalog coordinates your mailing. They can use your list, or provide a list for your area. Extras will be sent to your store.
|< Prev||Next >|