New consumer-friendly site makes finding an AGS retailer even easier
(LAS VEGAS) – Finding a trusted American Gem Society (AGS) jeweler just got easier for consumers. The AGS has announced the relaunch of www.americangemsociety.org. The site has simplified navigation, making it possible for consumers to quickly locate an AGS retailer. There is also a member site that allows for retailers to quickly find an AGS Supplier and includes popular AGS marketing material and vital educational information.
From the home page consumers can quickly connect to the most important areas within the site, including:
- Find a Jeweler and Find an Appraiser functions
- Ask an Expert
- Educational Information to build diamond and jewelry-buying confidence
- Real-time social media updates and easy access to social media sites
- Easy to use navigation with a crisp, clean design
Retail members can log into the site as well, and within seconds, access vital material they need, such as:
- Supplier Search: AGS retailers can quickly locate the suppliers they need to help grow their business, and do so with the confidence that the supplier is AGS-approved.
- Membership: from application forms to other need-to-know handy information.
- Member Tools: visitors can download marketing and educational information.
- Conclave: register online or download the schedule, forms and other vital information.
- Spectra: read the current issue as well as archived ones.
- AGS Laboratories: easy connection to the Lab’s website.
“With this site, we wanted to focus on the consumer, and our mission of consumer protection. The best way we can ensure this is to put them in touch with a jeweler they, too, can trust, specifically, an American Gem Society jeweler,” said Ruth Batson, Executive Director & CEO of the American Gem Society. “For our retailers, though, we wanted to make sure they were working with strategic partners they, too, could trust, so we’ve enhanced our search and made it easier for them to connect with suppliers.”
For more information regarding the American Gem Society, please call 866-805-6500, or visit www.AmericanGemSociety.org.
|< Prev||Next >|