(NEW YORK) - The Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) has announced its newest offering to association members and non-members: a web-based Career Center that connects job seekers with prospective employers in the jewelry industry. The new job board, powered by career services leader JobTarget, can be found at www.womensjewelryassociation.com. Access is available to WJA members and non-members alike.
“Our association promotes jewelry industry knowledge, networking, and excellence,” says Kendra Bridel Weinman, WJA president. “Having the opportunity to launch and provide a valuable resource like an online Career Center for professionals in the industry is a natural extension of that mission.”
WJA’s employment marketplace, like other JobTarget-powered career centers, distinguishes itself from generalist job boards in a number of ways. These include:
- A highly targeted focus on employment opportunities in a certain sector, location, or demographic;
- Anonymous resume posting and job application - enabling job candidates to stay connected to the employment market while maintaining full control over their confidential information;
- An advanced Job Alert system that notifies candidates of new opportunities matching their pre-selected criteria;
- Access to industry-specific jobs - and top-quality candidates - often not seen on Monster, CareerBuilder, or HotJobs.
- Cost-effective method for promoting available positions with deeply discounted rates for WJA members.
“Niche job boards, like the one we’ve designed for WJA, are an ideal way to recruit top candidates,” says JobTarget CEO Andrew Banever. “Our customized career centers also attract new members - both individuals and businesses - to associations such as WJA. That helps drive participation in conferences, professional development workshops, award programs, and other exclusive benefits.”
|< Prev||Next >|