(DAVENPORT, Iowa) - Gemvision LLC proudly announces the release of the Revo540CX model milling machine. Built on the time-tested Revo C platform, the new CX mill uses advanced technology to turn CAD jewelry designs into real wax models. The Revo milling process utilizes fixtures that hold a wax blank while a high speed cutter removes wax material revealing the jewelry design in green jewelers wax ready for casting. Revo540CX features include:
- Starting a milling project is simplified with software that analyzes the design, recommends the most effective strategy and fixture, and provides step-by-step instructions.
- Once the job is set up, jewelers can keep tabs on the job using new exclusive Revo mobile web monitoring.
- Dual spindle cutting technology saves time by milling virtually any model in a single operation without the hassle of changing fixtures or part position.
- Bangle Builder system combines software, hardware, and special wax blanks to produce bangle bracelets up to an outer dimension of 90mm.
- Years of research and development have led to a streamlined series of four versatile fixtures that can be changed by hand without any tools. The new Dual 3-Side Flex fixture adjusts to fit a wide range of wax sizes.
“Revo milling has many advantages for jewelers and the new CX model takes it to a new level by advancing the technology of the Revo platform while also becoming even faster and easier to use for the busy jewelry professional,” states John Cooksey, Revo Product Manager at Gemvision. “And the benefits of milling and working in green jewelers wax continues to give jewelers great surface finish, ability to alter models by hand, and convenient cost-effective integration into an existing casting process.”
The Revo series of milling machines have been developed as an optimized CAM complement to Gemvision’s award-winning Matrix CAD software. The Revo540CX is offered as a turnkey solution and includes everything needed to start milling right away including all software, hardware, fixtures, cutting tools, starter wax, integrated laptop computer system, training, and technical support. The Revo540CX model is currently available in the US and select countries and is expected to be available worldwide later this year.
Gemvision is headquartered in Davenport, IA and was founded in 1990 by Jeff High. The award-winning provider of computerized jewelry design products has facilities in Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, the United Kingdom, and a global network of authorized dealers delivering technology solutions to jewelers worldwide. For more information call 800-357-6272 or visit www.gemvision.com.
|< Prev||Next >|