CounterSketch™ Studio 4.0 adds multiple design options just in time for the holidays
(LAFAYETTE, La.) - Anticipating a custom-focused holiday season, Stuller and Gemvision announce the release of CounterSketch™ Studio 4.0 – an extensive update to the existing 3D jewelry design software.
Launched in 2009, CounterSketch Studio is a creative, software program with full 3D capabilities including features that allow a jeweler to interact with customers to design a piece of jewelry in real-time, right on the showroom floor computer.
“Whether a jeweler is altering an existing design or conceptualizing from scratch, this program has everything needed to create bridal, fashion, remounts, even earrings and pendants,” says Jeff High, president of Gemvision and chief innovation officer for Stuller. “And with the new ‘Freehand mode’, jewelers gain creative freedom without sacrificing speed and ease of use. Rely on the trusted manufacturing of Stuller to deliver the dream piece in eight business days or less.”
Enhanced features include:
- Freehand Mode, which allows jewelers to add popular additions or parts to designs such as halos and patterns
- Fresh, on-trend flexible styles
- New intuitive, user-friendly interface including easy-to-use slider controls
- Stunning, photorealistic images of designs that are true-to-life
- More than 150 new gemstone choices allowing jewelers to render a design any way a customer wants
“Offering your customer an opportunity to truly be a part of the design process is an unforgettable experience for them,” says Stuller Founder and Chairman, Matt Stuller.
For more information about CounterSketch Studio and the possibilities it offers, call Stuller at 800-357-6272 or visit www.stuller.com/countersketch.
|< Prev||Next >|