(LAS VEGAS) - Following the success of the 2014 Conclave in San Diego, the American Gem Society (AGS) has made videos of its popular keynote and featured sessions available to not only its members, but to the industry, for free, with its new Conclave On Demand, located at www.ags.org/ConclaveonDemand.com.
The site features full-length videos of the keynote presentations from Magic Johnson, Peter Sheahan, Erik Wahl and Bryan Dodge. Sessions from Dr. Philip Martineau (De Beers), and sales expert Adam Markel and social media guru James Spellos are also available.
The presentations touch on a range of topics from motivational to hard-core business tactics, as well as industry-related gemological issues. Some of the Conclave On Demand videos featured include:
- “The Magic of Winning,” Magic Johnson
- “The Art of Vision,” Erik Wahl
- “The Social Tsunami: How to Drink from the Information Fire Hose with only a Straw,” James Spellos
- “Creating the Ultimate Sales Team,” Adam Markel
- “Undisclosed Synthetics: What You Need to Know,” Dr. Philip Martineau
- “Building a Team Without You,” Bryan Dodge
“Conclave On Demand was made possible by a grant from the JCK Industry Fund,” said Ruth Batson, CEO of the American Gem Society and AGS Laboratories. “After the huge success of this year’s Conclave, we’re thrilled we can share glimpses of it with our members who could not attend, and give non-members a peek into the premier educational event in the industry. By providing access to a limited part of our education, we can help better the industry.”
|< Prev||Next >|