(NEENAH, Wisc.) - Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company has announced the newly appointed members of its Jewelers Advisory Council. Comprising 13 members from diverse segments of the jewelry industry - retail, wholesale, manufacturing and design - the Council discusses and shares opinions about the outlook of the jewelry industry, how it impacts insurance, and how to enhance Jewelers Mutual’s insurance products and security education.
The 13 members of the Jewelers Advisory Council include:
- Alex Barcados - C.D. Barcados, Co. Ltd.
- Ryan Berg - Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Susan Eisen - Susan Eisen, Inc.
- Barbara Heinrich - Barbara Heinrich Studio
- Sissy Jones - Sissy’s Log Cabin
- Murphy Jones - Sissy’s Log Cabin
- Mark Moeller - R.F. Moeller Jeweler
- Rahul Parikh - KR Gems & Diamonds
- Chris Ploof - Chris Ploof Designs
- Bradley Robbin - Persin and Robbin Jewelers
- William Thompson - Kabana, Inc.
- Bill Sites - Sites Jewelers
- Steven Yeko - The Diamond Center, Inc.
“The purpose of the Jewelers Advisory Council is to help Jewelers Mutual invest in the jewelry industry and provide improved products and services to jewelers,” says Jewelers Mutual CEO, Darwin Copeman, CPCU. “The feedback that the Council provides to Jewelers Mutual is invaluable. They really know the insurance needs of the jewelry industry because they’re out there living and breathing it.”
The Jewelers Advisory Council is scheduled to meet twice per year. Membership of the Council will rotate on a bi-annual basis. For more information please visit www.jewelersmutual.com.